Events / News
- 2014-06-24 » (Sponsored Conference) IEEE Conference on Norbert Wiener in the 21st Century
- 2014-03-14 » (Technical Seminar/Plant Visit) Solar Technologies and a visit to Indo-Norway Solar Plant and 100KWp Solar Plant.
- 2014-03-08 » International Women’s Day Celebrations
- 2014-03-06 » (Power Colloquium’14) Emerging Trends And Challenges In Electrical Power Systems
- 2014-03-06 » (Tutorial) Secure Development of Mobile Applications
- 2014-03-03 » (Alexander Graham Bell Lecture) Coding for Distributed Storage — Two Recent Approaches
- 2014-02-27 » Online Quiz for Students by WIE Affinity Group
- 2014-02-22 » (Technical Lecture) Real Time Power Distribution SCADA
IEEE Hyderabad Section is one of the most active sections of IEEE in India. IEEE was formally introduced in Hyderabad, in June 1981, when a group of engineers in Hyderabad decided to form an IEEE sub-Section here. This sub-Section was rapidly elevated to a full Section, in 1984 (the year of IEEE Centenary celebrations). All IEEE members, residing in the state of Andhra Pradesh, India, are automatically members of the IEEE Hyderabad Section.
IEEE is the world’s largest professional association dedicated to advancing technological innovation and excellence for the benefit of humanity. IEEE and its members inspire a global community through IEEE’s highly cited publications, conferences, technology standards, and professional and educational activities.