Events / News
- 2014-09-19 » (Sponsored Conference) International Conference on Smart Electric Grid
- 2014-09-11 » (Sponsored Conference) Eleventh International Conference on Wireless and Optical Communications Networks WOCN2014, Next Generation Internet
- 2014-08-19 » (Workshop) Intra System EMI/EMC – Design Concepts
- 2014-08-14 » (Workshop) How to publish a technical paper with IEEE
- 2014-08-02 » (Technical Lectures) Technologies and Solutions for Smart Grids / Power Electronics & Drives: Selection & Applications
- 2014-07-24 » (Workshop) Advances in Antenna Design with Applications & Simulation with HFSS Software
- 2014-07-18 » (Seminar) Advances in Fiber Optics Sensors
- 2014-07-12 » (Section News) Article on Dr. Bulusu Lakshmana Deekshatulu, Fellow IEEE, in Current Science
IEEE Hyderabad Section is one of the most active sections of IEEE in India. The Section started its activities in 1981 and as of 2013 has close to 6000 members. Hyderabad Section is the winner of the IEEE Region 10 Distinguished Large Section Award for year 2011. Section volunteers have won several awards from IEEE (R10 Outstanding Branch Counselor Awards, R10 Distinguished Volunteer Awards, IEEE Haradan Pratt Award, etc.). Its Chapters/Affinity Groups have also won a number of performance awards. The Section hosted IEEE India Council Conference INDICON in 2011 and Region 10 GOLD-WIE-Student Congress in 2013.
IEEE is the world’s largest professional association dedicated to advancing technological innovation and excellence for the benefit of humanity.