Events / News
- 2015-11-19 » IEEE IAS Industrial and Commercial Power Systems, Petroleum, and Chemical Industry Conference
- 2015-02-12 » (Technical Lecture) Energy Management Systems and Role of State Estimation
- 2015-05-25 » (Sponsored Conference) 29th IEEE International Parallel & Distributed Processing Symposium
- 2015-02-06 » (Workshop) Distributed Energy Sources and Micro Grid Networking
- 2015-01-31 » IEEE Hyderabad Section AGM 2015
- 2015-01-31 » (Technical Lecture) Smart Networked Systems and Societies: Towards Smart Healthcare
- 2015-01-30 » (IIT Hyderabad Distinguished Lecture) Towards Internet of Everything: IOT, CPS and SNSS
- 2015-01-27 » (Seminar) National Seminar on VLSI Analog Design, Trends and Challenges
IEEE Hyderabad Section is one of the most active sections of IEEE in India. The Section started its activities in 1981 and as of 2013 has close to 6000 members. Hyderabad Section is the winner of the IEEE Region 10 Distinguished Large Section Award for year 2011. Section volunteers have won several awards from IEEE (R10 Outstanding Branch Counselor Awards, R10 Distinguished Volunteer Awards, IEEE Haradan Pratt Award, etc.). Its Chapters/Affinity Groups have also won a number of performance awards. The Section hosted IEEE India Council Conference INDICON in 2011 and Region 10 GOLD-WIE-Student Congress in 2013.
IEEE is the world’s largest professional association dedicated to advancing technological innovation and excellence for the benefit of humanity.