Events / News
- 2015-11-19 » IEEE IAS Joint Industrial and Commercial Power Systems/ Petroleum and Chemical Industry Conference
- 2015-05-25 » (Sponsored Conference) 29th IEEE International Parallel & Distributed Processing Symposium
- 2014-12-27 » Satellite Communication Workshop
- 2014-12-23 » Three Distinguished Lectures
- 2014-12-22 » (Technical Lecture) Advanced Computational Imaging: Super-Resolution and 3D Acquisition Using Active Illumination
- 2014-12-15 » (Workshop) Big Data Analytics
- 2014-12-12 » (Technical Lecture) Applications of Dynamic Ratings in Real-Time Operation of Grid
- 2014-12-02 » (Technical Lecture) FUTURE PERSPECTIVES OF APPLICATIONS IN ENVIRONMENTAL REMOTE SENSING, GEOPHYSICAL STRESS DETECTION FOR NATURAL AND MAN-MADE HAZARD DETECTION AND DISASTER PREVENTION
IEEE Hyderabad Section is one of the most active sections of IEEE in India. The Section started its activities in 1981 and as of 2013 has close to 6000 members. Hyderabad Section is the winner of the IEEE Region 10 Distinguished Large Section Award for year 2011. Section volunteers have won several awards from IEEE (R10 Outstanding Branch Counselor Awards, R10 Distinguished Volunteer Awards, IEEE Haradan Pratt Award, etc.). Its Chapters/Affinity Groups have also won a number of performance awards. The Section hosted IEEE India Council Conference INDICON in 2011 and Region 10 GOLD-WIE-Student Congress in 2013.
IEEE is the world’s largest professional association dedicated to advancing technological innovation and excellence for the benefit of humanity.